A new word – digitalulloid

So in a blog post yesterday I used a word that I made up – digitalulloid. It tries to capture the fact that we don’t record onto film on video cameras any more, but some variant of hard disk or flash disk or possibly digital tape. It provides an nice comfy analogue feel to the user of the word at the same time, as if they were back in the romantic era of pioneer camera users, who lived in danger of their artistic record exploding.

Google shows this word not to be in existence anywhere on the web! Does this mean its a new creation?!! I think it is a good word, and should be in the Oxford English Dictionary within a decade.

Leave a Reply